- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Run for your life.
- Genres: Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 2017-09-22
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Martin Dingle Wall, Ken Lally, Kenny Wormald, Connor Williams, Gary Sturm, C.J. Baker, Jeremy Lawson, Michael Tipps, Liesel Hanson, Kenneth Billings
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Happy Hunting”
Happy Hunting is a 2017 dark comedy-drama about a man named Martin, an alcoholic struggling to make ends meet. He lives in a small town in the desert and is desperate for money to support his family.
One day, Martin receives an invitation to take part in a hunting competition in the desert. The prize is a large sum of money, and Martin sees this as the perfect opportunity to make some much-needed cash. He accepts the invitation and heads out to the competition.
At the competition, Martin meets an eclectic group of characters, including a mysterious old man who seems to know more than he is letting on. Martin soon learns that the competition is a deadly game of survival in which the participants must hunt and kill each other to win the prize money.
Martin soon finds himself in a fight for his life as he attempts to outwit and outmaneuver his opponents. He must use his wits and his skills as a hunter if he hopes to survive and win the competition.
As the competition progresses, Martin finds himself in a moral dilemma as he must decide whether or not to take a life in order to win. He must also confront his own demons and his past in order to stay alive.
In the end, Martin is forced to make a difficult decision that will change his life forever. Will he be able to survive the competition and win the prize money? Or will he succumb to the darkness of the desert and the
Where to Watch “Happy Hunting”
If you are wondering where to watch “Happy Hunting”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Happy Hunting” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Happy Hunting” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Happy Hunting