- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Falling in love is easy. Landing is hard.
- Genres: Romance, Comedy
- Release Date: 2018-03-30
- Runtime: 78.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Industry Entertainment, Odenkirk Provissiero Entertainment, A Stern Talking To
Cast & Crew
Noël Wells, Ben Schwartz, Joe Pantoliano, Annie Potts, Leonardo Nam, Rahul Kohli, Kate Berlant, Isidora Goreshter, Molly Schreiber, Sanchita Malik, Helaine Lembeck, Jeff Grace, Zedrick Restauro, Angeline, Rose Troy, Kristin Bauer van Straten, David Walton, Andy St. Clair, Tanner Goodstadt, Noreen O’Neill, Jessica Lowe, James W. Hughes, Allan Havey
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Happy Anniversary”
Happy Anniversary is a romantic comedy about the ups and downs of a couple’s long-term relationship. The movie follows the story of Sam and Molly, a couple who have been together for three years and are celebrating their anniversary. They are both excited for the special day, but as the day progresses, they find themselves dealing with the same issues they have been dealing with for the past three years.
The movie begins with Sam and Molly getting ready for their anniversary dinner. They are both happy and in love, but as the day progresses, they start to realize that their relationship is not as perfect as they thought. They argue about small things, like where to go for dinner, and bigger issues, like Sam’s job.
The couple goes to a fancy restaurant for their anniversary dinner, but the night doesn’t go as planned. Sam and Molly start to argue about their relationship and the things they have been dealing with for the past three years. They both express their frustrations and Sam admits that he is feeling stuck in his job and his relationship.
The night ends with Sam and Molly deciding to take a break from each other. They both go their separate ways, but not without a few tears.
The following day, Sam and Molly start to realize that they miss each other and they decide to give their relationship another chance. They go out to dinner again and this time, they talk openly about their relationship and their feelings for each other.
Where to Watch “Happy Anniversary”
If you are wondering where to watch “Happy Anniversary”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Happy Anniversary” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Happy Anniversary” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Happy Anniversary