- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Whatever happened to Snow White?
- Genres: Family, Animation
- Release Date: 1989-06-30
- Runtime: 75.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Filmation Associates, Kel Air Productions
Cast & Crew
Irene Cara, Malcolm McDowell, Dom DeLuise, Carol Channing, Phyllis Diller, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Linda Gary, Ed Asner, Jonathan Harris, Sally Kellerman, Tracey Ullman, Michael Horton
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Happily Ever After”
Happily Ever After is an animated musical fantasy film released in 1989. The movie follows the story of Snow White, a beautiful young princess, as she is forced to flee her home after the death of her father.
Snow White is taken in by a group of dwarves who live in the forest. She quickly makes friends with them and they take her in as one of their own. As Snow White grows up, she discovers that her stepmother, the wicked Queen, is searching for her. The Queen has vowed to kill Snow White and take her place as the fairest in the land.
In order to protect Snow White, the dwarves hide her away in a secret cottage deep in the forest. The Queen soon discovers Snow White’s whereabouts and sends her huntsman to kill her. However, the huntsman is unable to bring himself to do so and instead sets her free.
Snow White is now on the run and must find a way to save herself. She soon meets a handsome prince named Prince Charming who promises to help her. Together, they embark on a quest to find the magical Mirror of Truth, which will reveal the Queen’s true identity.
Snow White and Prince Charming eventually find the Mirror of Truth and use it to expose the Queen’s true identity. The Queen is so angry that she turns herself into a dragon and starts to attack the kingdom. Snow White and Prince Charming must now fight to save the
Where to Watch “Happily Ever After”
If you are wondering where to watch “Happily Ever After”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Happily Ever After” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Happily Ever After” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Happily Ever After