- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Life is a traffic jam.
- Genres: Comedy, Crime, Drama
- Release Date: 1997-01-29
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: PolyGram Filmed Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Tupac Shakur, Tim Roth, Thandiwe Newton, Charles Fleischer, Howard Hesseman, Vondie Curtis, Hall, John Sayles, Lucy Liu, Bokeem Woodbine, Kasi Lemmons, Tom Towles
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Gridlock’d”
Gridlock’d is a 1997 crime-drama film directed by Vondie Curtis-Hall and starring Tupac Shakur, Tim Roth, and Thandie Newton. The film follows two friends, Spoon (Shakur) and Stretch (Roth), who are struggling heroin addicts in Detroit.
The movie begins with Spoon and Stretch living in a rundown apartment, and their lives are consumed by drugs. After one of their friends dies of an overdose, they decide to get clean and go to a detox center. However, when they arrive, they find out that the center is closed and they are unable to get help.
Spoon and Stretch decide to take matters into their own hands and try to get off the drugs on their own. They enlist the help of Cookie (Newton), a singer who is trying to get her career off the ground. With Cookie’s help, they try to stay away from drugs and get a job.
Meanwhile, Spoon and Stretch are being pursued by a drug dealer who wants them to pay back the money they owe him. The drug dealer is willing to do anything to get the money, even if it means killing them.
As Spoon and Stretch try to stay clean and get their lives back on track, they find themselves in a desperate situation. With the drug dealer closing in and the pressure of trying to stay clean, they must find a way to survive.
Gridlock’d is a gripping drama that
Where to Watch “Gridlock’d”
If you are wondering where to watch “Gridlock’d”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Gridlock’d” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Gridlock’d” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Gridlock’d