- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The greatest role Grace Kelly would ever play.
- Genres: Romance, Drama
- Release Date: 2014-04-22
- Runtime: 103.0 min
- Budget: $30.0 million
- Revenue: $26.6 million
- Production Companies: Stone Angels, Gaumont, TF1 Films Production, Lucky Red, uFilm, Silver Reel, uMedia, Od Shots, YRF Entertainment, Canal+
Cast & Crew
Nicole Kidman, Milo Ventimiglia, Paz Vega, Tim Roth, Parker Posey, Frank Langella, Derek Jacobi, Geraldine Somerville, Roger Ashton, Griffiths, Nicholas Farrell, Robert Lindsay, Olivier Rabourdin, Pascaline Crêvecoeur, Jeanne Balibar, André Penvern, Flora Nicholson, Yves Jacques, Jérémie Covillault, Philip Delancy, Jean Dell, Guillaume Briat, Nicholas Hawtrey, Alban Casterman, Laurent Jumeaucourt, Ariane Séguillon, Alexandre Pottier, Satya Dusaugey
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Grace of Monaco”
Grace of Monaco is a 2014 biopic about the life of Grace Kelly, the Academy Award-winning actress who became the Princess of Monaco. The movie follows her life from the early 1950s, when she was a young, up-and-coming star, to the early 1960s, when she was a young princess trying to balance her new life and responsibilities with her Hollywood past.
The movie begins with Grace Kelly (Nicole Kidman) in the early 1950s, as she’s just starting to become a star. She meets and falls in love with Prince Rainier III (Tim Roth) of Monaco, and the two eventually marry. After their marriage, Grace is thrust into a new life as Princess of Monaco, and is faced with the challenge of balancing her Hollywood past with her new royal responsibilities.
The movie then moves forward to the early 1960s, when Monaco is threatened by a French blockade. As Prince Rainier deals with the political situation, Grace is left to handle the day-to-day running of the principality. She is also faced with the challenge of reconciling her Hollywood past with her new role as Princess of Monaco.
The movie culminates with Grace’s efforts to maintain the principality’s independence and sovereignty. Through her courage and determination, she is able to save Monaco from the French blockade, and the principality is able to remain independent. Grace of Monaco is a powerful story of a woman’s courage and determination in
Where to Watch “Grace of Monaco”
If you are wondering where to watch “Grace of Monaco”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Grace of Monaco” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Grace of Monaco” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Grace of Monaco