- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: His first time may be his last.
- Genres: Action, Comedy, Thriller
- Release Date: 1985-05-03
- Runtime: 101.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $8.8 million
- Production Companies: Universal Pictures
Cast & Crew
Anthony Edwards, Linda Fiorentino, Jsu Garcia, Alex Rocco, Marla Adams, Klaus Löwitsch, Christopher Rydell, Christie Claridge, Brad Cowgill, Kari Lizer, David Wohl, Irene Olga López, Bernard Spiegel, Muriel Dubrule, Tiina Maria, Tom Deininger, Steve Eastin
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Gotcha!”
Gotcha! is an action-packed comedy from 1985 starring Anthony Edwards and Linda Fiorentino. The movie follows Jeff (Edwards), a college student who loves to play pranks on his friends. He and his buddy, Manolo (J.C. Quinn), decide to take a break from school and travel to Europe for some fun.
Once in Europe, Jeff and Manolo meet a mysterious woman, Sasha (Fiorentino), who entices them into a game of paintball. Little do they know that the game is actually a deadly game of espionage, and that they are being used as pawns in a dangerous plot.
The game quickly turns into a life or death situation, as Jeff and Manolo find themselves in the middle of a dangerous international incident. They must use their wits and instincts to survive, while trying to figure out who is behind the game and why they are being targeted.
Along the way, Jeff and Manolo must battle enemies on both sides of the law, as well as their own inner demons. They must also face their fears and find the courage to fight back. In the end, Jeff and Manolo must rely on each other and their newfound courage to save the day and survive the game of Gotcha!
Where to Watch “Gotcha!”
If you are wondering where to watch “Gotcha!”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Gotcha!” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Gotcha!” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Gotcha!