- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Some people are dying to hear it.
- Genres: Mystery, Thriller
- Release Date: 2000-04-21
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: $14.0 million
- Revenue: $5.1 million
- Production Companies: NPV Entertainment, Outlaw Productions, Village Roadshow Pictures, Warner Bros. Pictures
Cast & Crew
James Marsden, Lena Headey, Norman Reedus, Kate Hudson, Eric Bogosian, Edward James Olmos, Joshua Jackson, Sharon Lawrence, Marisa Coughlan, Charles Guggenheim, Marion Guggenheim, Anthony J. Mifsud, Vicky Lambert, Poe, Vicky Lambert, Kristin Booth, Samantha Espie, Robin Brûlé, Sadie LeBlanc, Stephanie Mills, Novie Edwards, Raven Dauda, Shanly Trinidad, Kristen Holden, Ried, Deborah Pollitt, Elizabeth Guber, Jessica Greco, Alexia Landeau, Roman Podhora, Norma Dell’Agnese, Kenya Massey, Samantha MacAdam, Meeka Schiro
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Gossip”
Gossip is a 2000 American drama film directed by Davis Guggenheim and starring James Marsden, Lena Headey, Norman Reedus, and Kate Hudson.
The movie centers around three college students, Derrick (James Marsden), Jones (Norman Reedus), and Travis (Kate Hudson). Derrick and Jones are best friends and roommates, while Travis is Derrick’s girlfriend. One night, Derrick and Jones overhear a conversation between two students in the dorm room next door. The conversation reveals that the two students are planning to commit a robbery.
Derrick and Jones are shocked by the news and immediately tell Travis. However, Travis is not as concerned as they are and suggests that they keep the information to themselves. But Derrick and Jones feel that they must do something, and so they decide to spread the rumor around campus.
The rumor quickly spreads and soon the entire campus is talking about the impending robbery. The police become involved and begin to investigate the situation.
Meanwhile, Derrick and Jones are caught up in the rumor-spreading and find themselves in a dangerous situation. As the police close in, Derrick and Jones must decide what to do. Do they keep quiet and hope for the best, or do they come forward and risk their own safety?
Gossip is a thrilling drama that explores the consequences of gossip and the power of the rumor mill. The film is a compelling exploration of the power of words, and
Where to Watch “Gossip”
If you are wondering where to watch “Gossip”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Gossip” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Gossip” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Gossip