- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: You can lock your car. But if he wants it…it’s GONE IN 60 SECONDS
- Genres: Action, Crime, Drama, Thriller
- Release Date: 1974-07-28
- Runtime: 105.0 min
- Budget: $1.0 million
- Revenue: $40.0 million
- Production Companies: Halicki Productions
Cast & Crew
H.B. Halicki, Marion Busia, Jerry Daugirda, James McIntyre, George Cole, Ronald Halicki, Markos Kotsikos, Butch Stockton, Phil Woods, Parnelli Jones, Gary Bettenhausen, Jonathan E. Fricke, Hal McClain, J.C. Agajanian, J.C. Agajanian Jr.-Christopher J.C. Agajanian, Billy Englehart, Sak Yamamoto, Anthony Cole, Michael Cole, Mark Cole, Ron Simmons, Don Simmons, Edward Booker, Edward Abrahms, Wally Burr, Maureen Coddington, Cheryl Dunn, Monica Englander
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Gone in 60 Seconds”
Gone in 60 Seconds is a classic action-packed car-chase movie released in 1974. It follows the story of Maindrian Pace, an insurance investigator who is hired by a crime boss to steal 48 cars in one night. With the help of his team of expert car thieves, Maindrian has to complete the job in just 60 minutes or else face the consequences.
The movie follows Maindrian as he leads his team of car thieves to steal 48 cars in one night. With the clock ticking, the team has to be precise and efficient in order to complete the job. Along the way, they face many obstacles, including police officers, rival gangs, and a rival car thief who is trying to steal the same cars.
The movie culminates in an epic car chase, with Maindrian and his team racing against time to complete the job. In the end, Maindrian and his team manage to steal all the cars and make it back in time, but not without facing several close calls.
Gone in 60 Seconds is an exciting action-packed movie that will keep you on the edge of your seat. With its thrilling car chases and suspenseful plot, the movie is sure to keep you entertained.
Where to Watch “Gone in 60 Seconds”
If you are wondering where to watch “Gone in 60 Seconds”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Gone in 60 Seconds” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Gone in 60 Seconds” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Gone in 60 Seconds