- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2018-02-09
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: $10.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Webber Gilbert Media, Faliro House Productions, Bow + Arrow Entertainment, Washington Square Films, Forager Film
Cast & Crew
Emily Browning, Mary, Louise Parker, Adam Horovitz, Lily Rabe, Jason Schwartzman, Chloë Sevigny, Lio Tipton, Keith Poulson, Craig Butta, Jason Giampietro, Jake Perlin, Ethan Spigland, Kate Lyn Sheil, Jason Grisell
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Golden Exits”
Golden Exits is a drama film that follows the lives of two very different families in Brooklyn, New York.
The film opens with Nick (Adam Horovitz) and his wife Alyssa (Chloë Sevigny) living a comfortable life in Brooklyn. They have two grown children, Gwen (Emily Browning) and Jesse (Jason Schwartzman).
When Nick’s Australian cousin Naomi (Mary-Louise Parker) arrives in Brooklyn for a two-month stay, her presence causes a disruption in the family dynamic. Naomi is a free spirit who stirs up feelings of jealousy and envy in the family.
Meanwhile, Naomi meets a young man named Buddy (Logan Marshall-Green), who works at the local movie theater. The two form an unlikely friendship and Buddy begins to help Naomi adjust to her new life in Brooklyn.
At the same time, Gwen is struggling with her own feelings of discontentment and isolation. She is in a dead-end job and feels like she is stuck in a rut.
As the film progresses, the family dynamics become increasingly strained. Naomi’s presence brings out the worst in everyone, and tensions come to a head when Nick and Alyssa discover that Naomi and Buddy are having an affair.
The film culminates in an emotional confrontation between Nick and Alyssa, as they struggle to come to terms with their feelings about Naomi and Buddy’s relationship. In the end
Where to Watch “Golden Exits”
If you are wondering where to watch “Golden Exits”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Golden Exits” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Golden Exits” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Golden Exits