- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Elvis scores… a singing triumph… and a romantic hit!
- Genres: Comedy, Music
- Release Date: 1960-11-23
- Runtime: 104.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Hal Wallis Productions
Cast & Crew
Elvis Presley, Juliet Prowse, Robert Ivers, James Douglas, Letícia Román, Sigrid Maier, Arch Johnson, Mickey Knox, John Hudson, Kenneth Becker, Jeremy Slate, Beach Dickerson, Trent Dolan, Carl Crow, Fred Essler, Ron Starr, Erika Peters, Ludwig Stössel, Leoda Richards, Edit Angold, Bess Flowers, Richard Cowl, Britt Ekland, Joe Gray, Marianne Gaba, Edson Stroll, Scotty Moore
Synopsis – What to Expect from “G.I. Blues”
G.I. Blues is a 1960 American musical comedy film starring Elvis Presley. It tells the story of Tulsa McLean (Presley), a G.I. stationed in Germany who has promised his sweetheart back home that he will save enough money to open a club together. Tulsa and his buddy, Dynamite (Robert Ivers), join forces with a nightclub singer, Lili (Juliet Prowse), to win a bet with a rival G.I., Ace (James Douglas). The bet is to win the heart of a beautiful cabaret dancer, Tina (Lili Kardell).
Tulsa and his friends set out to win the bet and make enough money to open the club. Along the way, they run into many obstacles, including a jealous cab driver, a suspicious club owner, and a shady businessman. As Tulsa and his friends try to win the bet and save the day, they also find themselves in the middle of a rivalry between two rival G.I.s.
The film follows Tulsa and his friends as they battle their way through the various obstacles and ultimately come out on top. Along the way, they learn important lessons about friendship, love, and loyalty. In the end, Tulsa and his friends are able to open their club and live happily ever after.
Where to Watch “G.I. Blues”
If you are wondering where to watch “G.I. Blues”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “G.I. Blues” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “G.I. Blues” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to G.I. Blues