- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Georgia Rule
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2007-05-10
- Runtime: 113.0
- Budget: $20.0 million
- Revenue: $25.0 million
- Production Companies: Morgan Creek Productions, Universal Pictures
Cast & Crew
Felicity Huffman, Jane Fonda, Lindsay Lohan, Cary Elwes, Dermot Mulroney, Garrett Hedlund, Hector Elizondo, Zachary Gordon, Laurie Metcalf, Dylan McLaughlin, Hope Alexander, Willis, Adreana Gonzalez, Fred Applegate, Cynthia Ferrer, Paul Williams, Chelse Swain, Christine Lakin, Shea Curry, Rance Howard, Beth Kennedy, Scott Marshall, Barbara Marshall, Shane Partlow, Cassie Rowell
Georgia Rule is a 2007 American drama film starring Jane Fonda, Lindsay Lohan, and Felicity Huffman. Directed by Garry Marshall, the film follows the story of a rebellious teenager, Rachel (Lohan), who is sent to stay with her grandmother, Georgia (Fonda), in a small Idaho town for the summer. Georgia is a no-nonsense woman who lives by strict rules and expects Rachel to abide by them. Rachel finds it difficult to adjust to her grandmother’s strict lifestyle and soon finds herself in trouble with the law. With the help of her mother, Lilly (Huffman), and Georgia’s wisdom, Rachel begins to learn the value of responsibility and how to make better choices. Along the way, Rachel discovers a secret about her mother that threatens to tear the family apart. Georgia Rule is a heartfelt drama about the power of family, forgiveness, and unconditional love.
How & Where to Watch “Georgia Rule”
Wondering where to watch Georgia Rule?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Georgia Rule.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Georgia Rule” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Georgia Rule” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Georgia Rule