- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Welcome to Armageddon!
- Genres: Action, Science Fiction, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2017-10-03
- Runtime: 87.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: The Asylum
Cast & Crew
Matthew Pohlkamp, Natalie Pelletier, Erich Riegelmann, Maggie Rose Hudson, Isabella Bazler, M. Steven Felty, Tammy Klein, Annie Quigley, Jay Cardell, Channing McKindra, Nathan Leung, Deyo Forteza
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Geo-Disaster”
Geo-Disaster is a 2017 disaster film directed by John Lyde. The film follows the story of the Barnes family, a family of seven living in California. After a series of mysterious earthquakes, the family is forced to evacuate their home.
The family soon discovers that the earthquakes are caused by a massive underground magma chamber, located beneath the city of Los Angeles. The chamber is on the brink of eruption, and the Barnes family must find a way to prevent it before the entire city is destroyed.
The family teams up with a group of scientists and engineers to find a way to stop the eruption. With the help of a brilliant geologist, they come up with a plan to drill into the magma chamber and release the pressure.
The plan is a success, but the eruption has already caused massive destruction to the city. With the help of the military, the Barnes family must now try to save the city from further destruction.
Meanwhile, the family must also deal with the personal issues that have been brought to the surface by the disaster. As the family works together to save the city, they must also learn to reconnect with each other and find a way to rebuild their lives.
Geo-Disaster is a thrilling disaster film that shows the power of family and the strength of the human spirit in the face of overwhelming odds. With a mix of action, drama, and heart-warming moments, Geo
Where to Watch “Geo-Disaster”
If you are wondering where to watch “Geo-Disaster”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Geo-Disaster” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Geo-Disaster” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Geo-Disaster