- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Crime, Drama
- Release Date: 2008-11-21
- Runtime: 110.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Station3, Fastback Pictures, Shoot Productions, La Nuit Americaine, Sobini Films
Cast & Crew
Gillian Jacobs, John Malkovich, Ryan Simpkins, Tom Arnold, Kevin Zegers, Jermaine Scooter Smith, Harold Perrineau, Jeremy Sisto, Raynold Gideon, Cornelia Guest, Natalie May, Ben Lin, Alice Lo, Evan Ross, Landall Goolsby, Raphael Sbarge, Evan Peters, Kyle Gallner, Ty Simpkins
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Gardens of the Night”
Gardens of the Night is a 2008 film that follows the story of two children, Leslie (Gabby Hoffmann) and Donnie (Evan Ross). Leslie and Donnie are abducted as children and forced into a world of prostitution, drugs, and violence.
The film begins with Leslie and Donnie living in a foster home, where they are both neglected and abused. They eventually run away, believing that they can find a better life on their own. As they make their way through the streets of Los Angeles, they are quickly lured into a life of crime and prostitution by a pimp named Ed (John Malkovich).
Leslie and Donnie are forced to do whatever Ed tells them in order to survive. They are given drugs and forced to work as prostitutes. They are also subjected to physical and verbal abuse.
The two children are eventually rescued by an older woman, Brooke (Glenne Headly), who takes them in and gives them a place to stay. Brooke is a former prostitute who has dedicated her life to helping children like Leslie and Donnie. She helps them to start a new life and introduces them to a community of former prostitutes who help them to adjust to their new lives.
Leslie and Donnie are able to find some semblance of normalcy in their lives, but they are still haunted by the trauma of their past. As they begin to heal, they must also confront the demons of their past and find a
Where to Watch “Gardens of the Night”
If you are wondering where to watch “Gardens of the Night”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Gardens of the Night” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Gardens of the Night” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Gardens of the Night