- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: It’ll blow your mind
- Genres: Thriller, Horror
- Release Date: 2017-03-20
- Runtime: 73.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Blackpills, Rockzeline, La Guérilla
Cast & Crew
Sam Earle, Victoria Diamond, Emelia Hellman, Catherine Saindon, Erniel Baez Duenas, Nick Serino, Thomas Vallières, Jane Hackett, Steve Godin, Neve Leblanc, Natalie Darbyson, Alex Stines, Ruth Chiang, Leslie Baker, Bill Corday, Francis B. Goldberg, Jean Drolet, Annie Carignan, Michael Douglas Cake, Donny Quinn
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Game of Death”
Game of Death is a 2017 action-adventure film directed by Stephen Fung and starring Bruce Willis, Wesley Snipes, and Chris Klein.
The film follows a group of former Special Forces soldiers, led by former Navy SEAL John Bradley (Willis), who are forced to team up with a mysterious woman named Jane (Snipes) to take down a dangerous international crime syndicate. Jane is a former member of the syndicate, but has gone rogue and is now working with the team to bring it down.
The team is tasked with infiltrating a high-stakes underground game called “Game of Death”, where players compete for a massive cash prize. But as they get closer to the game, they discover that the stakes are much higher than they ever imagined.
The team soon finds themselves in a life-or-death battle against the syndicate, with the fate of the world in their hands. With time running out, they must use all of their skills and resources to defeat the syndicate and save the world from total destruction.
Game of Death is an action-packed thrill ride that will keep you on the edge of your seat. With an all-star cast and a gripping story, this film is sure to be a hit.
Where to Watch “Game of Death”
If you are wondering where to watch “Game of Death”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Game of Death” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Game of Death” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Game of Death