- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Gabriel
- Genres: Fantasy, Horror, Action, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 2007-11-15
- Runtime: 109.0
- Budget: $0.2 million
- Revenue: $1.4 million
- Production Companies: HILT Productions, Redline Films
Cast & Crew
Dwaine Stevenson, Jack Campbell, Erika Heynatz, Andy Whitfield, Samantha Noble, Michael Piccirilli, Harry Pavlidis, Kevin Copeland, Matt Hylton Todd, Amy Mathews, Valentino del Toro, Goran D. Kleut, Brendan Clearkin, Christian Clark, Amber Gokken, Az Jackson, Johan Earl, Denai Gracie, Richard Huggett, Aaron Scully
Gabriel is a 2008 Australian supernatural drama film written and directed by Shane Abbess. The film follows Gabriel (Andy Whitfield), an archangel sent to Earth to bring about the end of days.
Gabriel arrives in a small Australian town and quickly finds himself at odds with the local police force and the town’s religious leaders. He befriends a local girl, Mary (Samantha Noble), who is struggling to cope with her father’s death, and together they try to unravel the mystery of Gabriel’s mission.
As Gabriel’s mission becomes clearer, he finds himself in a battle with a powerful and ancient force that is determined to stop him from fulfilling his destiny. With the fate of the world in the balance, Gabriel must use all of his strength, courage and faith to save mankind.
The film is a visually stunning and emotionally powerful story of one man’s struggle to do what is right in the face of overwhelming adversity. With its strong religious themes, Gabriel is a thought-provoking and powerful film that will stay with viewers long after the credits roll.
How & Where to Watch “Gabriel”
Wondering where to watch Gabriel?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Gabriel.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Gabriel” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Gabriel” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Gabriel