- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: 400 million people were waiting for the truth.
- Genres: Drama, History
- Release Date: 2008-10-15
- Runtime: 122.0 min
- Budget: $25.0 million
- Revenue: $18.6 million
- Production Companies: Imagine Entertainment, Universal Pictures, StudioCanal, Relativity Media, Working Title Films
Cast & Crew
Michael Sheen, Frank Langella, Kevin Bacon, Sam Rockwell, Matthew Macfadyen, Oliver Platt, Rebecca Hall, Toby Jones, Andy Milder, Kate Jennings Grant, Gabriel Jarret, Jim Meskimen, Patty McCormack, Geoffrey Blake, Clint Howard, Rance Howard, Gavin Grazer, Simon James, Eloy Casados, Jay White, Wil Albert, Keith MacKechnie, Penny L. Moore, Mark Simich, Janneke Williamson, Jenn Gotzon Chandler, Yvette Rachelle
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Frost/Nixon”
Frost/Nixon is a 2008 British-American historical drama film directed by Ron Howard and written by Peter Morgan. The film tells the story of the 1977 television interviews between British talk-show host David Frost and former U.S. President Richard Nixon, focusing on the human drama that unfolded behind the scenes.
The film begins with a brief introduction to the events leading up to the interviews. In 1974, Richard Nixon resigned from office after facing impeachment for his involvement in the Watergate scandal. Three years later, David Frost, a British talk-show host, decides to take a risk and attempt to interview the disgraced former President. After much negotiation, Frost finally manages to secure the rights to the interviews.
The film then shifts to the actual interviews. Nixon is initially resistant to the idea of the interviews, but Frost manages to win him over. The two men soon begin to form a strange kind of bond. Nixon reveals much of his inner thoughts and feelings to Frost, and the two men develop a mutual respect for each other.
Meanwhile, Frost’s team of researchers and advisors work diligently to prepare him for the interviews. They pore over Nixon’s past speeches and writings, and come up with a strategy to get Nixon to open up and reveal his true nature.
The interviews take place in San Clemente, California. The first interview focuses on Nixon’s role in the Watergate scandal, and Nixon is surprisingly candid and forthcoming. The second interview touches
Where to Watch “Frost/Nixon”
If you are wondering where to watch “Frost/Nixon”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Frost/Nixon” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Frost/Nixon” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Frost/Nixon