- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Friday the 13th Part III
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 1982-08-13
- Runtime: 95.0
- Budget: $4.0 million
- Revenue: $36.7 million
- Production Companies: Jason Productions, Georgetown Productions Inc.-Paramount
Cast & Crew
Dana Kimmell, Rachel Howard, Richard Brooker, Tracie Savage, Anne Gaybis, Paul Kratka, Larry Zerner, Catherine Parks, David Wiley, Jeffrey Rogers, Steve Miner, David Katims, Kevin O’Brien, Cheri Maugans, Nick Savage, Gloria Charles, Steve Susskind, Perla Walter, Warrington Gillette, Bud Davis
Friday the 13th Part III is a 1982 American horror film directed by Steve Miner and starring Dana Kimmell, Paul Kratka, Richard Brooker, and Nick Savage. It is the third installment in the Friday the 13th film series and the first to be released in 3D.
The story follows a group of teenagers who are vacationing at a lake in the fictional town of Crystal Lake. Unbeknownst to them, the killer Jason Voorhees (Brooker) is also there, having survived the events of the previous film. After a series of gruesome murders, the remaining survivors must find a way to defeat Jason before he kills them all.
The movie opens with a group of teenagers arriving at Crystal Lake to camp for the weekend. They are unaware of the events that have taken place in the previous films, and are unaware that Jason is still alive. As they settle in, Jason begins to stalk and kill them one by one.
Meanwhile, Chris Higgins (Kimmell) and her boyfriend Rick (Kratka) are searching for the missing members of the group. After learning of the events that took place in the previous film, they realize that Jason is responsible for
How & Where to Watch “Friday the 13th Part III”
Wondering where to watch Friday the 13th Part III?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming Friday the 13th Part III.
Note: If you are not able to find any streaming platform listed above, it could be because of the regional restriction or because the title is actually not available on any of the platform.
Here’s how to watch it if it is not available in your country.
Unlock “Friday the 13th Part III” & Watch it Anywhere in the World with VPN
Not able to find “Friday the 13th Part III” in your region?
We’ve got a solution – use a VPN like CyberGhost or Nordvpn.
Why Should You Use a VPN?
A VPN does not just keep your internet browsing safe and private, it also unlocks unlimited content that might otherwise be restricted in your region. So, you can access and enjoy various shows and movies on platforms like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Prime Video.
A VPN works by changing your IP address with one from a different region. This way, it seems like you’re browsing from that region, and voila – you can bypass regional blocks.
Top Reasons to Stream with a VPN:
- Access Geo-restricted Content: With a VPN, you can watch movies and shows from all over the world and not just those available in your region.
- Data Protection: A VPN protects your data from potential threats helping you keep your personal details safe.
- No More Slow Streaming: Some internet service providers might slow your connection during high-demand streaming times. A VPN helps you avoid this, ensuring smooth streaming.
We recommend CyberGhost and NordVPN – two of the most trusted names in the VPN industry.
Special VPN Offer:
- CyberGhost is offering our readers a 45-day money-back guarantee plus a Whopping 82% discount.
- NordVPN comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and a special 63% discount.
Recommended Movies similar to Friday the 13th Part III