- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Don’t let the future pass you by.
- Genres: Science Fiction, Action, Crime
- Release Date: 1992-01-17
- Runtime: 110.0 min
- Budget: $30.0 million
- Revenue: $17.1 million
- Production Companies: Warner Bros. Pictures, Morgan Creek Productions
Cast & Crew
Emilio Estevez, Mick Jagger, Rene Russo, Anthony Hopkins, Jonathan Banks, David Johansen, Amanda Plummer, Frankie Faison, Wilbur Fitzgerald, Esai Morales, Jerry Hall, Grand L. Bush, Mickie McGowan
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Freejack”
Freejack is a 1992 science-fiction action-adventure film directed by Geoff Murphy and starring Emilio Estevez, Mick Jagger, Rene Russo, Anthony Hopkins, and Jonathan Banks.
The movie is set in the year 2009, when the world is in chaos due to an energy crisis. A group of wealthy individuals, led by the powerful and enigmatic Victor Vacendak (Anthony Hopkins), have created a time-travel technology that allows them to kidnap people from the past and use them as human guinea pigs in their experiments.
Alex Furlong (Emilio Estevez) is one of these victims, snatched from the year 1991 and brought to the future. In this new world, Furlong is a “freejack,” a person who is not part of the system and has no rights or identity. He is forced to do the bidding of Vacendak and his cronies, or face certain death.
With the help of a mysterious and beautiful woman named Julie Redlund (Rene Russo), Furlong escapes and embarks on an adventure to find a way back to his own time. Along the way, he is pursued by Vacendak’s hired thugs, led by the ruthless mercenary, Mace (Mick Jagger).
As Furlong and Julie make their way through the chaotic future, they must rely on their wits and courage to stay alive. They also discover a shocking truth about Vac
Where to Watch “Freejack”
If you are wondering where to watch “Freejack”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Freejack” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Freejack” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Freejack