- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Fred’s gotta go… to Camp Iwannapeepee!
- Genres: Family, TV Movie, Comedy
- Release Date: 2012-07-28
- Runtime: 81.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Varsity Pictures
Cast & Crew
Lucas Cruikshank, Tom Arnold, Joey Bragg, Jake Weary, Siobhan Fallon Hogan, John Cena, Daniella Monet, Adam Herschman, Charlie Carver, Leah Lewis, Carlos Knight, Lance Lanfear, Jason McNichols, Luke Broadlick, Philip Albuquerque
Synopsis – What to Expect from “FRED 3: Camp Fred”
Fred Figglehorn (Lucas Cruikshank) is back in this third installment of the Fred series. He is excited to be going to summer camp and can’t wait to make new friends and have a great time.
When Fred arrives at Camp Superdee Duper, he is surprised to find out that it is not the fun place he expected it to be. The camp is run by the cruel and evil camp director, Mr. Wheatley (Tom Arnold). Mr. Wheatley has a strict set of rules and regulations and he makes sure that all the campers follow them.
Fred soon finds out that the camp is in competition with Camp Iwannapeepee and that the winner of the competition will get to go to the Camp of Champions. Fred and his friends decide to take on the challenge and compete against Camp Iwannapeepee.
Fred and his friends must face a variety of obstacles and challenges in order to win the competition. They must face off against Camp Iwannapeepee in a series of events such as canoeing, archery, and even a talent show.
Throughout the competition, Fred must also face his own inner demons. He must overcome his fear of failure and his lack of self-confidence in order to succeed. With the help of his friends and a little bit of luck, Fred is able to prove his worth and lead his team to victory.
In the end, Fred and
Where to Watch “FRED 3: Camp Fred”
If you are wondering where to watch “FRED 3: Camp Fred”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “FRED 3: Camp Fred” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “FRED 3: Camp Fred” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to FRED 3: Camp Fred