- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2013-01-02
- Runtime: 123.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: France 2 Cinéma, Haut et Court, Memento Films International, The Film Farm, Lorette Distribution
Cast & Crew
Raven Adamson, Katie Coseni, Madeleine Bisson, Claire Mazerolle, Rachael Nyhuus, Paige Moyles, Lindsay Rolland, Mills, Alexandria Ferguson, Chelsee Livingston, Tamara Hope, Rick Roberts, Briony Glassco, Ali Liebert, Gary Reineke, Ron Gabriel, Ian Matthews, James Allodi, Brandon McGibbon, David Patrick Green, Jonathan Higgins, Nakita Jones, Kent Nolan, Joey Iachetta, Joris Jarsky, Michelle Nolden, Victoria DiGiovanni, Rob Stewart
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Foxfire”
Foxfire is a 2013 drama directed by Laurent Cantet. It follows the story of five teenage girls who form a powerful bond of friendship after they are all suspended from school.
The film opens with the five girls, Madeleine (Raven Adamson), Legs (Clare Stone), Rita (Katie Coseni), Goldie (Madeleine Bisson) and Maddy (Shanice Banton) being suspended from school for a prank they pulled.
The girls decide to form a secret club called Foxfire and use their newfound freedom to explore their newfound freedom. They explore their sexuality, experiment with drugs, and engage in acts of rebellion against the oppressive society they live in.
However, the girls soon find themselves in over their heads when they become involved in a dangerous crime. They must use their wits and courage to escape from the situation and protect each other.
As they struggle to survive, the girls discover a strength and solidarity that will last a lifetime. Through their friendship, they learn to stand up for themselves and fight for what they believe in.
Foxfire is a powerful and moving story of friendship, courage, and self-discovery. It is a story that will stay with viewers long after the credits roll.
Where to Watch “Foxfire”
If you are wondering where to watch “Foxfire”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Foxfire” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Foxfire” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Foxfire