- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: A feel good family fairy-tale
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Family
- Release Date: 2011-02-10
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Kintop Pictures, Reliance Entertainment, StarLight Films, Serendipity Films
Cast & Crew
Toni Collette, Ioan Gruffudd, Maurice Cole, Richard E. Grant, Anne Reid, Hayley Mills, Barry Jackson, Daisy Beaumont, Tim Beckmann, Bobby Smalldridge, Audrey Newman, Dan Mersh, Jo Wyatt, Jeremy Child, Haruka Kuroda, Kenneth Collard, Nish Nathwani, Akira Koieyama, Geoffrey Beevers, Esme Folley, Robert Morgan, Annabelle Dowler, Jane Perry, Ed Coleman, Helen Anderson, Ella, Pearl Marshall, Pinder, Richard James, Siu Hun Li, Tsion Habte
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Foster”
Foster is a 2011 British drama film directed by Jonathan Newman and written by David Logan. The film stars Toni Collette, Ioan Gruffudd, and Richard E. Grant.
The film follows the story of a single mother, Emily (Toni Collette), who is struggling to make ends meet and provide for her young daughter, Chloe (Isabella Blake-Thomas). When Emily’s mother passes away, she is left with no other choice but to take in her estranged father, Frank (Ioan Gruffudd), who she hasn’t seen in years.
Frank is a troubled man with a troubled past, and Emily is reluctant to accept him into her home. But as time passes, Emily and Frank slowly begin to form a bond, and Emily begins to see her father in a different light.
Frank’s presence helps Emily to open up and heal from her past, and she slowly begins to come to terms with her mother’s death. As Emily and Frank’s bond deepens, Emily is forced to confront her own feelings of abandonment and loneliness.
Meanwhile, Chloe begins to bond with her grandfather, and the two form a strong bond. Despite Frank’s troubled past, Chloe comes to love and accept him as a part of her family.
Foster is a heartwarming story of family, love, and forgiveness. It is a story of learning to accept the past and embracing the future. It is a story of healing and
Where to Watch “Foster”
If you are wondering where to watch “Foster”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Foster” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Foster” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Foster