- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Our coming of age has come and gone.
- Genres: Music, Documentary
- Release Date: 2020-11-25
- Runtime: 106.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Taylor Swift Productions, Electric Light Studios, Big Branch Productions
Cast & Crew
Taylor Swift, Jack Antonoff, Aaron Dessner, Justin Vernon
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions”
Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions is a 2020 documentary film directed by Taylor Swift and directed by her collaborator, Aaron Dessner. The film follows Taylor and her collaborators, including Dessner, Jack Antonoff, Justin Vernon, and others, as they create her 2020 album, Folklore.
The film begins with Taylor and her collaborators discussing the concept of the album and how they will go about creating it. They talk about the importance of collaboration and the need to create a unique sound. As they discuss the album, we get glimpses into the recording process as well as some of the stories behind the songs.
The film then follows Taylor and her collaborators as they travel to Long Pond Studio in upstate New York. There, they record the album over the course of a few days. We get to see the creative process in action, as they work together to craft the songs and bring them to life.
Throughout the film, we also get to see the personal moments that come with creating a project like this. We get to see Taylor and her collaborators share stories, laugh, and bond over the music. We get to see the moments of inspiration, as well as the moments of exhaustion.
At the end of the film, the album is finished and the collaborators reflect on the experience. They talk about the importance of collaboration and how it can bring out the best in everyone. We also get to see Taylor’s reaction to
Where to Watch “Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions”
If you are wondering where to watch “Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions