- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Unleash your imagination… and come along on a magical journey. Follow him home.
- Genres: Drama, Adventure, Family
- Release Date: 1995-06-02
- Runtime: 96.0 min
- Budget: $15.0 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Metro, Goldwyn, Mayer
Cast & Crew
Matthew Modine, Nancy Travis, Eric Stoltz, Max Pomeranc, Ron Perlman, Jon Polito, Bill Cobbs, Federico Pacifici, Clarinda Ross, Adrian Roberts, Bart Hansard, Deborah Hobart, Libby Whittemore, Collin Wilcox Paxton, Samuel L. Jackson
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Fluke”
Fluke is a 1995 family fantasy film directed by Carlo Carlei and starring Matthew Modine, Nancy Travis, and Eric Stoltz.
The story follows Thomas Johnson (Matthew Modine), a workaholic businessman who is struggling to make ends meet. One day, while out walking in the woods, he is struck by lightning and is transformed into a dog. At first, Thomas is confused and scared by his transformation, but he soon discovers that he has been given a second chance at life.
Thomas is adopted by a kind family, and he soon discovers that he has the ability to communicate with other animals. He uses his newfound powers to help the family’s son, Will (Eric Stoltz), who is struggling with his own problems. With the help of Fluke, the family’s golden retriever, Thomas is able to teach Will the value of friendship and how to be brave and strong.
Meanwhile, Thomas is also trying to find a way to turn back into a human. With the help of a mysterious old man, he embarks on a journey to discover the secret to his transformation. Along the way, he meets a variety of animals and learns valuable lessons about life and friendship.
In the end, Thomas discovers the secret to his transformation and is able to turn back into a human. He is reunited with his family and learns that life is about more than just work and money. He is also able to help Will
Where to Watch “Fluke”
If you are wondering where to watch “Fluke”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Fluke” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Fluke” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Fluke