- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The only thing they can count on is each other.
- Genres: Action, War
- Release Date: 1991-01-18
- Runtime: 115.0 min
- Budget: $35.0 million
- Revenue: $14.6 million
- Production Companies: Paramount
Cast & Crew
Danny Glover, Willem Dafoe, Brad Johnson, Rosanna Arquette, Tom Sizemore, J. Kenneth Campbell, Jared Chandler, Dann Florek, Madison Mason, Ving Rhames, Christopher Rich, Douglas Roberts, Scott N. Stevens, Justin Williams, John Corbett, Adam Nelson, David Schwimmer, J. Patrick McNamara, Reb Brown, Richard Fancy, Rick Dano, Fred Dalton Thompson
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Flight of the Intruder”
Flight of the Intruder is a 1991 American action war drama film directed by John Milius and starring Danny Glover, Willem Dafoe, and Brad Johnson. The film is based on the novel of the same name by Stephen Coonts and tells the story of two Vietnam War-era carrier-based A-6 Intruder pilots, Jake Grafton (Johnson) and Virgil Cole (Dafoe).
The story begins with Grafton and Cole as they fly their A-6 Intruder on a mission to bomb a bridge in North Vietnam. After successfully completing the mission, the two pilots become bored with the monotony of their duties and decide to take a risk and fly a covert mission to bomb the heavily defended Hanoi power plant. Despite their superior’s orders to abort the mission, they press on and succeed in their mission.
However, their success comes at a cost as they are shot down and captured by the North Vietnamese. While in captivity, the two pilots must rely on each other to survive and make a daring escape. With the help of a sympathetic North Vietnamese officer, the two pilots make their way to the Chinese border.
Once back in the United States, Grafton and Cole must face the consequences of their actions. They are court-martialed and face a possible death sentence. However, their courage and heroism in the face of adversity is recognized and they are eventually allowed to
Where to Watch “Flight of the Intruder”
If you are wondering where to watch “Flight of the Intruder”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Flight of the Intruder” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Flight of the Intruder” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Flight of the Intruder