- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: We dare you to see…
- Genres: Horror
- Release Date: 1973-11-30
- Runtime: 95.0 min
- Budget: $0.5 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Braunsberg Productions, Carlo Ponti Cinematografica, Bryanston Distributing
Cast & Crew
Joe Dallesandro, Monique van Vooren, Udo Kier, Arno Juerging, Dalila Di Lazzaro, Srđan Zelenović, Nicoletta Elmi, Marco Liofredi, Liù Bosisio, Rosita Torosh, Fiorella Masselli, Cristina Gaïoni
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Flesh for Frankenstein”
Flesh for Frankenstein is a 1973 horror film directed by Paul Morrissey and starring Udo Kier, Joe Dallesandro, Monique van Vooren, and Arno Juerging.
The film follows Baron Frankenstein, a mad scientist who is obsessed with creating the perfect human being. He and his assistant, Otto, are aided by a mysterious scientist, Dr. Karl. With the help of Karl, Frankenstein and Otto are able to create a female and male creature, both of whom are made from the flesh of corpses.
The Baron’s plan is to mate the two creatures and create an army of perfect humans. However, the Baron’s plans are complicated by the arrival of his brother, Christian, who wishes to take control of the creatures for his own purposes.
The Baron and Christian eventually come to blows, and the Baron is killed. Otto and the two creatures escape and flee to a nearby village.
At the village, the two creatures are accepted by the villagers, who believe them to be human. However, the villagers soon discover the truth about the creatures and attempt to kill them. Otto and the creatures are able to escape and flee to a castle, where they are pursued by Christian and his men.
In the end, the creatures are able to defeat Christian and his men, and the two creatures are able to live happily ever after.
Where to Watch “Flesh for Frankenstein”
If you are wondering where to watch “Flesh for Frankenstein”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Flesh for Frankenstein” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Flesh for Frankenstein” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Flesh for Frankenstein