- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: CHOOSE!… Between your white father and your Kiowa mother !
- Genres: Western
- Release Date: 1960-12-20
- Runtime: 92.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: 20th Century Fox
Cast & Crew
Elvis Presley, Steve Forrest, Barbara Eden, Dolores del Río, Rodolfo Acosta, Karl Swenson, Ford Rainey, John McIntire, Richard Jaeckel, L.Q. Jones, Anne Benton, Douglas Dick, Tom Reese, Perry Lopez
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Flaming Star”
Flaming Star is a 1960 western drama starring Elvis Presley, Barbara Eden, and Steve Forrest. The film follows the story of Pacer Burton, a half-white, half-Comanche man living on the Texas frontier.
The film opens with Pacer’s white father, Clint Burton (John McIntire), and his Comanche mother, Neddy (Dolores del Rio), living in a small frontier town. Though they are married, the townspeople still view them as an interracial couple and treat them with prejudice.
When a Comanche war party raids the town, Clint and Neddy are forced to flee. They take refuge in a nearby Comanche camp, where they are welcomed by the tribe. Pacer is raised in the camp, learning the ways of the Comanche people.
Years later, the Comanche war chief, Kicking Bird (Frederic Downs), orders the tribe to attack a nearby white settlement. Despite his love for his Comanche family, Pacer knows he must side with his father’s people and joins the white settlers in defending their town.
In the ensuing battle, Pacer is forced to fight against his own people. He is ultimately successful in defending the settlement, but his victory comes at a great cost. In the end, Pacer is forced to choose between his white and Comanche heritage.
Flaming Star is a powerful drama about identity, loyalty, and family.
Where to Watch “Flaming Star”
If you are wondering where to watch “Flaming Star”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Flaming Star” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Flaming Star” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Flaming Star