- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Nothing Is More Dangerous Than A Man With Everything To Lose.
- Genres: Action, Crime, Thriller
- Release Date: 2006-02-08
- Runtime: 105.0 min
- Budget: $45.0 million
- Revenue: $82.8 million
- Production Companies: Village Roadshow Pictures, Beacon Pictures, Thunder Road, Jon Shestack Productions, Warner Bros. Pictures
Cast & Crew
Harrison Ford, Paul Bettany, Virginia Madsen, Carly Schroeder, Jimmy Bennett, Mary Lynn Rajskub, Robert Patrick, Robert Forster, Alan Arkin, Matthew Currie Holmes, Candus Churchill, David Lewis, Zahf Paroo, Pat Jenkinson, Gail Ann Lewis, Finn Michael, Andrew McNee, Nikolaj Coster, Waldau, Vince Vieluf
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Firewall”
Firewall is a 2006 action-thriller film starring Harrison Ford as Jack Stanfield, a security expert for a large bank. When his family is kidnapped by a group of criminals led by Bill Cox (Paul Bettany), Jack is forced to use his expertise to help them break into his company’s high-security computer system and steal millions of dollars.
Jack must work against the clock to find a way to save his family and stop the criminals from getting away with the money. He enlists the help of his colleague Andy (Robert Patrick) and his daughter Bethany (Virginia Madsen) to help him crack the system. As Jack and his team race to thwart the criminals’ plan, they must also deal with the FBI, who are determined to bring the criminals to justice.
The criminals, meanwhile, are determined to carry out their plan no matter what the cost. They use a variety of tactics to keep Jack and his family in line, including threatening them with physical harm and psychological manipulation. As the situation becomes increasingly dangerous, Jack must use all his skills and knowledge to outwit the criminals and save his family.
The film culminates in an intense showdown between Jack and the criminals, in which Jack’s courage and ingenuity are put to the ultimate test. Will he be able to save his family and prevent the criminals from getting away with the money?
Where to Watch “Firewall”
If you are wondering where to watch “Firewall”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Firewall” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Firewall” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Firewall