- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Passion has no limits.
- Genres: Romance, Drama
- Release Date: 1998-05-27
- Runtime: 103.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Hollywood Pictures, Wind Dancer Productions
Cast & Crew
Sophie Marceau, Stephen Dillane, Dominique Belcourt, Kevin Anderson, Joss Ackland, Lia Williams, Sally Dexter, Emma Amos, Maggie McCarthy, Wolf Kahler, Annabel Giles, Annabel Giles, Valerie Minifie, Diana Payan, John Hodgkinson, Anthony Dutton, Hugh Walters, Peter Needham, Melissa Knatchbull
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Firelight”
Firelight is a 1998 romantic drama starring Sophie Marceau and Stephen Dillane. It tells the story of a young woman, Elisabeth, who is haunted by a mysterious man from her past.
The movie opens with Elisabeth, a young woman living in Scotland in the 1800s, who is struggling to make ends meet and take care of her family. She is approached by a mysterious stranger, William, who offers her a job. He tells her he will pay her a large sum of money if she agrees to accompany him to a remote island for one month. Despite her misgivings, Elisabeth agrees and they set sail.
Once on the island, Elisabeth discovers that William is the son of a wealthy baron and that he has been sent to the island to escape a scandal. As the two grow closer, Elisabeth begins to learn more about William’s past and his connection to her own life.
Meanwhile, Elisabeth’s family is facing financial ruin and her father is being threatened by creditors. Desperate, Elisabeth and William devise a plan to save her family. They will stage a fake engagement and use the money William has to pay off her father’s debt.
The plan works and Elisabeth’s family is saved. But as Elisabeth and William grow closer, they both realize that the engagement is more than just a business arrangement. They have fallen in love.
Where to Watch “Firelight”
If you are wondering where to watch “Firelight”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Firelight” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Firelight” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Firelight