- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Good dead are hard to find
- Genres: Romance, Comedy, Drama, Horror
- Release Date: 2006-09-07
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: $8.0 million
- Revenue: $0.4 million
- Production Companies: Lions Gate Films, Astral Media, Anagram Pictures
Cast & Crew
Billy Connolly, Carrie, Anne Moss, Dylan Baker, Kesun Loder, Henry Czerny, Tim Blake Nelson, Sonja Bennett, Alexia Fast, Brandon Olds, Jennifer Clement, Rob LaBelle, Tiffany Lyndall, Knight, Mary Black, Raymond E. Bailey, Doug Abrahams, Aaron Brown
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Fido”
Fido is a 2006 Canadian zombie comedy film directed by Andrew Currie and written by Robert Chomiak, Currie, and Dennis Heaton.
The movie is set in an alternate 1950s-style world where radiation from space has reanimated the dead. The film follows a young boy named Timmy Robinson (K’Sun Ray) and his relationship with the family’s zombie, Fido (Billy Connolly).
Timmy’s family buys Fido from the Zomcom corporation, which provides zombies to do the household chores. At first, Timmy is scared of Fido but eventually comes to love him. When Fido saves Timmy from a dangerous situation, Timmy’s father (Dylan Baker) decides to keep Fido around.
Unfortunately, Fido’s presence causes a lot of trouble in the quiet suburban town. People begin to fear the zombie and the local zombie hunter (Tim Blake Nelson) is determined to take Fido out.
Meanwhile, Fido begins to develop feelings for the family’s neighbor, Helen Robinson (Carrie-Anne Moss). As the townspeople become more and more fearful of Fido, Timmy and his family must find a way to protect him before it’s too late.
The movie follows Timmy and Fido’s journey as they try to survive in a world that doesn’t understand them. Along the way, they learn the importance of friendship and loyalty and discover that love
Where to Watch “Fido”
If you are wondering where to watch “Fido”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Fido” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Fido” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Fido