- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: A Crash Course In Terror!
- Genres: Horror, Thriller
- Release Date: 2016-05-23
- Runtime: 91.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: EchoWolf Productions, Brainstorm Media
Cast & Crew
Makenzie Vega, Bill Sage, Dre Davis, Kelsey Leos Montoya, Harrison Sim, Lora Martinez, Cunningham, Steven Michael Quezada, Cassidy Freeman
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Fender Bender”
Fender Bender is a 2016 horror-thriller movie about a small-town teen named Hilary who finds herself in a terrifying situation when she is involved in a hit-and-run accident. After the accident, Hilary begins to feel like she is being stalked by a mysterious figure in a rusty old car.
The movie opens with Hilary and her friends driving home from a party late one night. When they come to a stop at a red light, Hilary’s car is suddenly struck by a rusty old car that then speeds away. Hilary and her friends are left shaken and confused, but they soon realize that the other car was being driven by a mysterious figure.
After the accident, Hilary begins to feel like she is being followed. She starts to see the same rusty old car everywhere she goes, and she begins to suspect that the driver is stalking her. She begins to have visions of a dark figure in the car, and soon she discovers that the driver is a supernatural being that is intent on taking revenge on Hilary for the accident.
Hilary is forced to confront the supernatural entity and attempt to stop it from taking her life. With the help of her friends, Hilary must find a way to defeat the entity and put an end to its reign of terror. Along the way, she must also confront her own fears and discover the truth about the accident.
Fender Bender is an intense and suspense
Where to Watch “Fender Bender”
If you are wondering where to watch “Fender Bender”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Fender Bender” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Fender Bender” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Fender Bender