- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Control yourself
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2017-04-05
- Runtime: 96.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Indy Entertainment
Cast & Crew
Troian Bellisario, Tom Felton, Ben Winchell, James Remar, Paula Malcomson, Courtney Henggeler, Willie Garson, Adam Shapiro, David Warshofsky, Tiffany Boone, Jack McGraw, Joshua Schell, Joe Pacheco, Julia Boyd
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Feed”
Feed is a 2017 horror drama directed by Tommy Bertelsen and starring Alex Ozerov, Vinessa Shaw, and Kenny Wormald.
The story follows the life of Luke (Ozerov), a high school senior who is struggling to cope with the recent death of his parents. He begins to develop an unhealthy obsession with a popular social media site, and soon finds himself consumed by the site’s never-ending feed of content.
As Luke’s obsession grows, he begins to lose touch with reality and finds himself unable to distinguish between the online world and the real world. His behavior becomes increasingly erratic and dangerous, and he begins to endanger the lives of those around him.
Meanwhile, Luke’s best friend, Ryan (Wormald), and his girlfriend, Chloe (Shaw), become increasingly concerned about Luke’s mental health. With the help of a therapist, they try to help him, but Luke’s obsession with the social media site continues to grow.
Eventually, Luke’s obsession leads him down a dark path, and he is faced with a dangerous and life-altering decision. With the help of his friends, Luke must find a way to break free from the online world and reconnect with reality.
Where to Watch “Feed”
If you are wondering where to watch “Feed”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Feed” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Feed” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Feed