- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Pet is not just a pet
- Genres: Animation, Comedy, Drama, Family
- Release Date: 2014-10-25
- Runtime: 6.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Walt Disney Animation Studios
Cast & Crew
Stephen Apostolina, Kirk Baily, Ben Bledsoe, David Cowgill, Terri Douglas, Fuschia!-Jackie Gonneau, Katie Lowes, Brandon Scott, Adam Shapiro, Tommy Snider, Mark Allan Stewart
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Feast”
Feast is a 2014 American horror film directed by John Gulager and written by Marcus Dunstan and Patrick Melton. The film follows a group of strangers who are forced to fight for their lives when they become trapped in a bar by a mysterious creature.
The film begins with a group of strangers, including the protagonist, Burt (Henry Rollins), being brought together in a bar by a mysterious figure. Burt quickly realizes that the figure is a creature from a legend called “The Beast” and that it has been hunting them all for some unknown reason. The group is forced to fight for their lives as the creature begins to terrorize them.
The group is eventually able to find a way to get out of the bar and escape, but not without casualties. The group is forced to face their fears and fight the creature as they make their way through the forest. Along the way, they discover that the creature is actually a powerful demon that has been unleashed by a mysterious cult.
The group eventually makes it to a nearby town, where they are able to find shelter and safety. However, they soon discover that the town is under the control of the cult and that the cult is planning to use the creature to unleash evil upon the world. The group must band together and use all of their resources to try and stop the cult and the creature before it is too late.
Feast is an intense and thrilling horror film that will keep you on the
Where to Watch “Feast”
If you are wondering where to watch “Feast”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Feast” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Feast” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Feast