- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: They’ve got one summer to make their kids proud.
- Genres: Comedy
- Release Date: 2018-07-20
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Happy Madison Productions
Cast & Crew
David Spade, Nat Faxon, Joey Bragg, Matt Shively, Bridgit Mendler, Bill Kottkamp, Jackie Sandler, Ashley Spillers, Moses Storm, Allen Covert, Melanie Hutsell, Alin Halajian, Kateri DeMartino, Edward James Gage, Ralph Ayala, Anthony Pelton, Jessica Rockwood, Peyton Russ, Paul Melendy, Ken Kansky, Jared Sandler, Kevin Nealon, Dean Winters
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Father of the Year”
Father of the Year is a 2018 comedy film starring Adam Sandler, David Spade and Nat Faxon.
The film follows two best friends, Larry (Adam Sandler) and Justin (David Spade), who are both fathers. After a night of drinking, Larry and Justin make a bet to determine who would be the better father if they had kids. The two decide to bring their respective fathers (Nat Faxon, Steve Buscemi) into the mix, and a competition ensues. The fathers compete in a series of activities, such as a wiffle ball game, a fishing tournament, and a cooking competition, to determine who is the better father.
Throughout the competition, Larry and Justin realize the importance of the bond between fathers and sons and the importance of family. They also learn the value of hard work and perseverance. As the competition progresses, the fathers’ competitive spirit leads them to do outrageous things in order to win.
In the end, Larry and Justin’s fathers come to the realization that the competition is not about winning, but about being the best father they can be. The two fathers eventually come to a mutual understanding, and Larry and Justin learn the true meaning of being a father.
Where to Watch “Father of the Year”
If you are wondering where to watch “Father of the Year”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Father of the Year” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Father of the Year” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Father of the Year