- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Romance, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2021-04-29
- Runtime: 87.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: ACI Films Inc.
Cast & Crew
Meggan Kaiser, Scot Cooper, Patty Lambert, Maurice Johnson, Shatoya McClintock, Forbes Riley, Matt Hudson, Jack Ha, Omer Mughal, Sherrod Taylor, Ellen Kirk, Scott McLean Harrison, Ena Henderson, Josh Lebrun, Chad Crenshaw, Nick Pickrell, David Castellani, Erin Day, Emma Matthews
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Farm to Fork to Love”
Farm to Fork to Love is a romantic comedy about two chefs, Emily and Alex, who have been working together for years in a successful restaurant. They are both passionate about their craft and have been friends for a long time.
Emily is an ambitious and driven woman who wants to open her own restaurant. She is tired of working for someone else and longs to be her own boss. Alex is more laidback and content to stay at the restaurant where he is comfortable.
When the restaurant’s owner decides to close the business, Emily and Alex are forced to find new jobs. Emily takes a job at a local farm-to-table restaurant, while Alex takes a job at a high-end restaurant.
Emily is determined to make the farm-to-table restaurant a success, but she quickly learns that it’s not as easy as she thought. She has to deal with difficult customers, long hours, and the challenge of finding local ingredients.
Meanwhile, Alex is having his own problems at the high-end restaurant. He’s not used to the fast-paced environment and finds himself struggling to keep up.
The two of them start to grow closer as they help each other through their struggles. They begin to realize that they have more in common than just cooking.
As their friendship grows, so does their romance. With the help of their friends, they learn to balance their work and their relationship.
In the end,
Where to Watch “Farm to Fork to Love”
If you are wondering where to watch “Farm to Fork to Love”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Farm to Fork to Love” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Farm to Fork to Love” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Farm to Fork to Love