- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Partners in survival. Friends for life.
- Genres: Action, Adventure, Drama, Family
- Release Date: 1995-01-13
- Runtime: 87.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: 20th Century Fox
Cast & Crew
Mimi Rogers, Jesse Bradford, Bruce Davison, Tom Bower, Joel Palmer, Dakotah, Josh Wannamaker, Margot Finley, Matthew Bennett, St. Clair McColl, Jennifer Weissenborn, Gordon Neave, Karen Kruper, Dean Lockwood, John LeClair
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Far from Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog”
Far from Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog is a 1995 family adventure-drama movie directed by Phillip Borsos. The movie follows the story of a young boy named Angus (Jesse Bradford) and his beloved dog, Yellow.
When Angus and his parents go on a sailing trip, a storm forces them to abandon ship and Angus is separated from his family. He is rescued by a fisherman and his daughter (Mimi Rogers) and they take him to their home in Canada. Angus is determined to find his way back home to his family in Seattle, but his only companion is Yellow.
With the help of his new friends, Angus embarks on an incredible journey with Yellow across the wild and rugged terrain of the Pacific Northwest. Along the way, they encounter a variety of dangerous and exciting adventures. From raging rivers to wild animals, Angus and Yellow must rely on each other to survive and find their way home.
Throughout the journey, Angus learns the true meaning of friendship and courage as he and Yellow bravely face the elements and trust in each other. Along the way, Angus also learns about himself and the importance of never giving up.
In the end, Angus and Yellow find their way back home to his family in Seattle, where they are reunited with joy. Angus is a changed person, having grown and matured from his incredible journey with Yellow.
Where to Watch “Far from Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog”
If you are wondering where to watch “Far from Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Far from Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Far from Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Far from Home: The Adventures of Yellow Dog