- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: If you think you know Family Guy, you don’t know Sith.
- Genres: Comedy, TV Movie, Animation
- Release Date: 2008-01-21
- Runtime: 47.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: 20th Century Fox Television, Fuzzy Door Productions, Fox Television Animation
Cast & Crew
Seth MacFarlane, Alex Borstein, Seth Green, Mila Kunis, Mike Henry, Lori Alan, Rush Limbaugh, Tom Baker, Mark Hentemann, Phil LaMarr, John Viener, Leslie Nielsen, Patrick Warburton, John G. Brennan, Steve Callaghan, Chevy Chase, Beverly D’Angelo, Mick Hucknall, Helen Reddy, Danny Smith, Alec Sulkin, Don Theerathada, Adam West, Judd Nelson
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Family Guy Presents: Blue Harvest”
Family Guy Presents: Blue Harvest is a 2008 animated comedy film based on the popular Fox television show, Family Guy. The film follows Peter Griffin, the patriarch of the Griffin family, as he attempts to retell the classic story of Star Wars to his family and friends.
The story begins with Peter, his wife Lois, their children Meg, Chris, and Stewie, and their anthropomorphic pet dog Brian, all sitting around the television in anticipation of watching Star Wars. However, when the power goes out, Peter decides to use the opportunity to retell the story of Star Wars to his family and friends.
The story follows the classic Star Wars plotline, with Peter playing the role of Han Solo, Lois as Princess Leia, Chris as Luke Skywalker, Stewie as Darth Vader, and Brian as Chewbacca. The story follows their adventures as they battle the evil Galactic Empire, led by the Emperor (played by Carter Pewterschmidt). As the story progresses, the family and friends find themselves in various Star Wars-inspired situations, including a space battle, a lightsaber duel, and a daring escape from the Death Star.
Throughout the film, the characters’ personalities and relationships are explored, and the audience is treated to a variety of pop-culture references and parodies. Ultimately, the family and their friends must work together to defeat the Empire and restore peace to the galaxy.
Family Guy Presents: Blue Harvest is a hilarious and entertaining parody
Where to Watch “Family Guy Presents: Blue Harvest”
If you are wondering where to watch “Family Guy Presents: Blue Harvest”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Family Guy Presents: Blue Harvest” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Family Guy Presents: Blue Harvest” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Family Guy Presents: Blue Harvest