- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Drama
- Release Date: 2020-10-02
- Runtime: 112.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.0 million
- Production Companies: Ingenious Media, HanWay Films, Zephyr Films, Perceval Pictures, Scythia Films
Cast & Crew
Lance Henriksen, Viggo Mortensen, Terry Chen, Sverrir Gudnason, Hannah Gross, Laura Linney, Carina Battrick, Ava Kozelj, Gabby Velis, Bracken Burns, Liam Crescitelli, Luca Crescitelli, Grady McKenzie, Etienne Kellici, William Healy, Ella Jonas Farlinger, Piers Bijvoet, David Cronenberg, Paul Gross, Henry Mortensen, Noah Davis, Taylor Belle Puterman, Bo Martyn, Maxwell McCabe, Lokos, Johnny O.
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Falling”
Falling is a 2020 drama film written and directed by Viggo Mortensen. It tells the story of John Peterson (Mortensen), an elderly man living in rural California. He is struggling to come to terms with his son’s (Lance Henriksen) decision to move away and start a new life.
John’s life is further complicated when his daughter-in-law (Hannah Gross) and her new husband (Sverrir Gudnason) move in with him. John is struggling to accept their presence and the changes they bring to his life. He is also struggling to come to terms with his own mortality and the fact that he is getting older.
John’s relationship with his daughter-in-law slowly starts to improve as they learn to understand each other. They start to bond over the shared experience of caring for John’s ailing wife, who is suffering from dementia.
The film follows John as he begins to find solace in his relationship with his daughter-in-law. He starts to open up to her and share his memories and experiences. As the two grow closer, John starts to come to terms with his son’s decision to move away and learns to accept his daughter-in-law and her husband.
At the same time, John’s relationship with his wife starts to deteriorate as her dementia progresses. He is forced to confront the reality of her condition and come to terms with the fact
Where to Watch “Falling”
If you are wondering where to watch “Falling”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Falling” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Falling” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Falling