- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: What matters most is how well you walk through the fire
- Genres: Comedy, Drama, Romance
- Release Date: 2005-04-25
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Canal+-Celluloid Dreams, Bulbul Films, MBP (Germany)
Cast & Crew
Matt Dillon, Lili Taylor, Marisa Tomei, Fisher Stevens, Didier Flamand, Adrienne Shelly, Karen Young, Thomas Lyons, Dean Brewington, James Cada, James Michael Detmar, Kurt Schweickhardt, Dee Noah, James Noah, Michael Egan, Terry Hempleman, Emily Hynnek, Wayne Morton, Tony Papenfuss, Lana Schwab, Sally Wingert, Robert Downing Davis, Bryan J. Walker, Dan Lee Jr.-Peter Moore, Bruce Bohne, Larry Roupe, Chris Carlson, Stephen D’Ambrose, Emil Herrera, Michelle Hutchison, Andy Hubbell, Martin Marinaro, Raye Birk, Stephen Pelinski, Stanley Kipper, Brent Doyle, John Paul Gamoke, Jim Lichtscheidl, Jay Gjernes, Clyde Lund, Punnavith Koy
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Factotum”
Factotum is a 2005 American drama film written and directed by Bent Hamer. The film stars Matt Dillon, Lili Taylor, and Marisa Tomei.
The film follows the story of Henry Chinaski (Matt Dillon), an aspiring writer who is stuck in a series of dead-end jobs. He drifts from one job to the next, barely making enough money to pay his rent. Despite his lack of money, he is able to maintain a lifestyle of drinking and partying with his friends.
Henry meets Jan (Lili Taylor), a fellow aspiring writer who shares his passion for literature. The two quickly develop a romantic relationship and Jan encourages Henry to continue writing.
Henry’s writing career fails to take off and he is forced to take on a series of odd jobs to make ends meet. He works as a janitor, a security guard, a bartender, a handyman, and a deliveryman, among other things. Despite his best efforts, he is unable to make enough money to support himself and Jan.
Eventually, Henry and Jan’s relationship begins to suffer due to their financial situation. Henry is forced to make a difficult decision and decides to take a job as a night watchman at a local factory.
The job is tedious and isolating, but it provides Henry with the stability he needs to continue writing. He is able to make enough money to support himself and Jan, and the two are able to continue their
Where to Watch “Factotum”
If you are wondering where to watch “Factotum”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Factotum” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Factotum” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Factotum