- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: She saw life through the camera’s eye. Then suddenly she saw death.
- Genres: Drama, Mystery, Thriller, Horror
- Release Date: 1978-08-02
- Runtime: 104.0 min
- Budget: $7.0 million
- Revenue: $20.0 million
- Production Companies: Columbia Pictures
Cast & Crew
Faye Dunaway, Tommy Lee Jones, Brad Dourif, René Auberjonois, Raúl Juliá, Darlanne Fluegel, Michael Tucker, Frank Adonis, Lisa Taylor, Rose Gregorio, Steve Marachuk, Meg Mundy, Marilyn Meyers, Gary Bayer, Mitchell Edmonds, Jeff Niki, Toshi Matsuo, John Randolph Jones, Allen Joseph, Joanne Baron, Jack H. Harris, Linda Kendall, Nicholas Guest, Robert Ridgely, Robert Dahdah
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Eyes of Laura Mars”
Eyes of Laura Mars tells the story of Laura Mars (Faye Dunaway), a top fashion photographer whose images are so disturbing and violent that they seem to be predicting real-life murders. As the body count rises, Laura begins to experience visions that allow her to see through the eyes of the killer.
The film follows Laura as she teams up with police detective John Neville (Tommy Lee Jones) to try and uncover the identity of the murderer. As their investigation progresses, Laura and John become increasingly suspicious of those around them, including Laura’s estranged husband (Brad Dourif) and her former lover (Rene Auberjonois).
The film builds to a thrilling climax as Laura and John race against the clock to prevent another murder. Along the way, they must confront their own fears and prejudices as they search for the truth. Ultimately, Laura must come to terms with her own inner demons in order to put an end to the killing spree.
Where to Watch “Eyes of Laura Mars”
If you are wondering where to watch “Eyes of Laura Mars”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Eyes of Laura Mars” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Eyes of Laura Mars” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Eyes of Laura Mars