- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Putting the normal in paranormal.
- Genres: Fantasy, Comedy, Horror
- Release Date: 2019-09-13
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Screen Ireland, Epic Pictures Group, Blinder Films, uMedia, uFund, Wildcard Distribution, Inevitable Pictures, Cranked Up Films
Cast & Crew
Maeve Higgins, Barry Ward, Will Forte, Claudia O’Doherty, Jamie Beamish, Terri Chandler, Risteard Cooper, Emma Coleman, Carrie Crowley, Mary McEvoy, Siobhán McSweeney, Alison Spittle, Jed Murray
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Extra Ordinary”
Extra Ordinary is a 2019 dark comedy horror film directed by Mike Ahern and Enda Loughman. The film follows Rose, a lonely driving instructor living in rural Ireland, who is also a part-time paranormal investigator. Rose is contacted by Martin Martin, a widower who is desperate to contact his late wife. Rose reluctantly agrees to help, but soon finds herself in over her head when she discovers that Martin’s daughter, Sarah, is being targeted by a demonic entity.
The story follows Rose as she attempts to protect Sarah from the supernatural forces that are out to get her. With the help of her friend, Christian, a paranormal enthusiast, Rose must uncover the secrets of the supernatural and find a way to save Sarah. Along the way, Rose must also confront her own fears and insecurities, as well as the secrets of her past.
The film is a hilarious and heartwarming story of an unlikely hero and her journey to save the day. Rose must overcome her own fears and doubts, as well as the supernatural forces that threaten her and Sarah. With the help of her friends, Rose must find the courage to face her own demons and save Sarah from the evil that is out to get her.
Where to Watch “Extra Ordinary”
If you are wondering where to watch “Extra Ordinary”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Extra Ordinary” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Extra Ordinary” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Extra Ordinary