- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Thriller, Horror
- Release Date: 2010-12-29
- Runtime: 98.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Filmax
Cast & Crew
Doug Bradley, Stephen Billington, Sophie Vavasseur, Richard Felix, Tommy Bastow, Clàudia Costas, Jo, Anne Stockham
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Exorcismus”
Exorcismus is a Spanish horror movie released in 2010. It follows the story of a teenage girl named Emma who begins to experience strange and terrifying occurrences in her home. Her parents, desperate to find a solution, enlist the help of a priest to perform an exorcism.
The movie opens with Emma’s parents, Manuel and Marta, noticing that something is wrong with their daughter. She has been acting strange, experiencing hallucinations, and is having a hard time sleeping. They take her to see a doctor, but the doctor is unable to diagnose her condition.
Manuel and Marta then decide to take Emma to a priest to perform an exorcism. The priest is skeptical at first, but eventually agrees to perform the ritual. During the ritual, Emma is possessed by a demonic presence, and the priest is unable to control it.
The ritual is eventually successful, and Emma is freed from the demon’s grasp. However, the experience has left her traumatized and she must now learn to cope with the after-effects of the exorcism.
The movie follows Emma as she struggles to come to terms with her experience and the changes it has caused in her life. She must also deal with the fear of the unknown and the possibility that the demon may return. In the end, Emma is able to move on with her life and find peace.
Where to Watch “Exorcismus”
If you are wondering where to watch “Exorcismus”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Exorcismus” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Exorcismus” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Exorcismus