- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: First they undress you, then they possess you!
- Genres: Comedy, Horror, Animation
- Release Date: 1992-01-08
- Runtime: 83.0 min
- Budget: $0.1 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: American Independent Productions, Curb/Esquire Films
Cast & Crew
David Carradine, Monique Gabrielle, Arte Johnson, Dick Miller, Madison, Suzanne Ager, Barbara Dare, Don Dowe, Michelle Bauer, Robert Quarry, Fred Olen Ray
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Evil Toons”
Evil Toons is a 1992 horror-comedy film directed by Fred Olen Ray. The film centers around a group of college students who rent a cabin in the woods for a weekend getaway. Little do they know, the cabin is haunted by a group of evil cartoon characters who have come to life.
The story begins when the four college students – Dave, Joey, Linda, and Mark – arrive at the cabin. They soon discover that it is haunted by evil cartoon characters. The cartoons are led by a maniacal clown named Fester and his sidekick, a talking skull named Skeezix.
The evil cartoons begin to terrorize the students, playing pranks on them and causing mayhem. The students soon realize that the only way to stop the cartoons is to find the source of their power and destroy it. With the help of an eccentric professor, they set out to find the source of the cartoons’ power.
The students soon discover that the cartoons are powered by a magical book called “The Book of Evil Toons”. In order to destroy the book, they must first find a way to break the spell that binds it. With the help of a mysterious old man, they set out on a quest to find the ingredients necessary to break the spell.
As the students search for the ingredients, they are pursued by the evil cartoons. In the end, the students must use their wits and courage to outwit the cartoons and destroy
Where to Watch “Evil Toons”
If you are wondering where to watch “Evil Toons”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Evil Toons” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Evil Toons” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Evil Toons