- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Be good… or else!
- Genres: Drama, Horror, Thriller, TV Movie
- Release Date: 2016-12-27
- Runtime: 90.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: The Asylum
Cast & Crew
Lindsay Elston, Monique Parent, Nicole Sterling, Matthew Pohlkamp, Cooper Fontaine, Stephen Barrington, Kevin Grady, April McCullough
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Evil Nanny”
Evil Nanny is a horror movie about a young family who hires a nanny to look after their two children.
The story begins with the family in search of a new nanny after their previous one left suddenly. After a few days of searching, they find the perfect candidate in the form of a young woman named Rachel. She seems perfect in every way and the family is excited to have her on board.
However, as time passes, strange things start to happen around the house. The children become increasingly scared and their parents start to suspect that Rachel may be a bit more than she seems. They begin to investigate her past and discover that she was once a troubled young girl with a dark past.
The family soon realizes that Rachel is actually an evil entity in disguise and is out to harm their children. Rachel’s true identity is revealed and it is up to the family to stop her before she can do any more damage.
The family must use all of their strength and courage to battle this evil nanny and save their children from her clutches. In the end, they must confront their fears and face the evil nanny in a thrilling battle that will decide the fate of their family.
Where to Watch “Evil Nanny”
If you are wondering where to watch “Evil Nanny”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Evil Nanny” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Evil Nanny” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Evil Nanny