- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Comedy, Horror, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 2006-03-10
- Runtime: 93.0 min
- Budget: $0.5 million
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Falcon Media Limited
Cast & Crew
Emily Booth, Sam Butler, Jamie Honeybourne, Jodie Shaw, Peter McNeil O’Connor, Nick Smithers, Norman Lovett, Christopher Adamson, Jennifer Evans, Mark Richard Hayes, Chris Thomas, Scott Joseph, Mildred Von Heildegard, Tim Daniel Clark, Glenn Collier, Tree Carr
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Evil Aliens”
Evil Aliens is a 2006 British sci-fi horror comedy film directed by Jake West. It follows a group of journalists who travel to a remote Welsh island to investigate reports of alien activity.
The group is led by the intrepid reporter Lisa (Emily Booth), who is accompanied by her cameraman Mike (Chris Coghill), sound man Rob (Dylan Edwards), and producer (Gavin Brocker). Upon arriving on the island, they meet a strange old man (Trevor Cooper) who warns them of the danger they are in.
The group soon discovers that the island is the site of a gruesome alien experiment. The aliens are using the locals as unwilling subjects in their experiments, which involve the implantation of alien embryos into the bodies of the islanders.
The group must now fight for their lives as they battle against the aliens and their own fears. They must find a way to survive and escape the island before the aliens can complete their experiments.
The group soon discovers that the aliens are not the only threat on the island. A group of local hunters, led by the ruthless Captain (Tom Price), are also determined to get their hands on the aliens and their technology.
The group must now find a way to survive and escape the island before the aliens or the hunters can capture them. With the help of a mysterious stranger (Jemma Redgrave), they must find a way to defeat the aliens and make it off
Where to Watch “Evil Aliens”
If you are wondering where to watch “Evil Aliens”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Evil Aliens” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Evil Aliens” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Evil Aliens