- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Not quite the party you signed up for…
- Genres: Drama, Comedy, Romance
- Release Date: 2010-01-14
- Runtime: 93.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $0.0 million
- Production Companies: Not Available
Cast & Crew
Liev Schreiber, Helen Hunt, Carla Gugino, Ezra Miller, David Harbour, Eddie Izzard, Brian Dennehy, Skyler Fortgang, Tilky Jones, Daniel Yelsky, Daniel Farcher, Chris Beetem, Sabrina Hahn, Michael H. Ingram, Albert M. Chan
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Every Day”
Every Day is a romantic drama about a young couple, Rhiannon and A, who are in a relationship that transcends time and space.
Rhiannon (Angourie Rice) is a high school student who has been in a relationship with her boyfriend, Justin (Justice Smith), for some time. One day, she meets a mysterious boy named A (Michael Cram) who has the ability to change his body and identity each day. Despite the fact that A is different each day, Rhiannon finds herself drawn to him and the two soon begin a relationship.
At first, Rhiannon is reluctant to tell her friends and family about A, but as their relationship grows, she eventually tells them. However, they are skeptical, and Justin is especially jealous and threatened. As Rhiannon and A’s relationship deepens, they must find a way to make it work despite the fact that A’s identity changes each day.
Meanwhile, Rhiannon’s parents are struggling with their own relationship, and her father’s depression is taking a toll on the family. Despite all of this, Rhiannon and A’s love is strong enough to overcome any obstacle, and they find a way to be together.
In the end, Rhiannon and A’s relationship is tested, but their love is strong enough to overcome any challenge. They find a way to make it work despite the fact that A’s identity changes each day, and
Where to Watch “Every Day”
If you are wondering where to watch “Every Day”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Every Day” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Every Day” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Every Day