- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: A Middle Ages Crisis.
- Genres: Adventure, Fantasy, Comedy
- Release Date: 1989-09-01
- Runtime: 107.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: $1.9 million
- Production Companies: SF Studios, Prominent Features, Erik the Viking Film Productions
Cast & Crew
Tim Robbins, Mickey Rooney, Eartha Kitt, Terry Jones, Imogen Stubbs, John Cleese, Tsutomu Sekine, Antony Sher, Gary Cady, Charles McKeown, Tim McInnerny, John Gordon Sinclair, Richard Ridings, Freddie Jones, Samantha Bond, Danny Schiller, Jim Broadbent, Jim Carter, Matyelok Gibbs, Jay Simpson, Sian Thomas, Sarah Crowden, Bernard Padden, Tilly Vosburgh, Dave Duffy, John Scott Martin, Bernard Latham, Julia McCarthy, Allan Surtees, Sandra Voe, Andrew MacLachlan, Tim Killick, Graham McTavish, Cyril Shaps, Peter Geeves, Paddy Joyce, Barry McCarthy, Neil Innes, Garry Roost
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Erik the Viking”
Erik the Viking is a 1989 British-American fantasy adventure film directed by Terry Jones. It follows Erik, a young Viking who, after a lifetime of pillaging and plundering, decides to go on a quest to find the mythical island of Asgard and bring back the gods to end the age of Ragnarok.
The film begins with Erik, a young Viking warrior, living a life of pillaging and plundering with his fellow Vikings. He soon tires of this life and decides to embark on a quest to find the mythical island of Asgard and bring back the gods to end the age of Ragnarok. He gathers a crew of fellow Vikings and sets off on a long and perilous voyage.
Along the way, they encounter many obstacles and challenges, including a sea monster, a giant, and a mysterious old man. They also meet a variety of strange and interesting characters, such as a talking dragon, a beautiful princess, and a wise old wizard.
Eventually, Erik and his crew reach the island of Asgard and find the gods. However, the gods are unwilling to help and Erik must prove himself to them. He must prove his worthiness by completing a series of tasks, including fighting a dragon and rescuing the princess.
After completing his tasks, Erik is allowed to take the gods back to Midgard and end the age of Ragnarok. The film ends with Erik and his crew returning home, where they are hailed as heroes and Erik is finally able to find peace
Where to Watch “Erik the Viking”
If you are wondering where to watch “Erik the Viking”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Erik the Viking” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Erik the Viking” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Erik the Viking