- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline:
- Genres: Science Fiction, Action, Comedy, Adventure
- Release Date: 2013-02-22
- Runtime: 85.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Syfy, CineTel Films, World Pictures
Cast & Crew
Caroline Cave, Brad Dourif, Greg Grunberg, Neil Grayston, Mark Hildreth, Amitai Marmorstein, Serge Houde, Merrilyn Gann, Diana Hopper
Synopsis – What to Expect from “End of the World”
End of the World is a 2013 science fiction disaster film about a group of scientists who must save the world from an asteroid headed for Earth.
The film follows Dr. Luke Aiden (Luke Perry) and his team of scientists who are working on a project to save Earth from an asteroid that is on a collision course with our planet. With the help of the U.S. military, they launch a satellite to deflect the asteroid. Unfortunately, the satellite fails and the asteroid is still on a collision course.
Desperate to save the world, Dr. Aiden and his team come up with a plan to send a manned mission to the asteroid to detonate a nuclear bomb and destroy it. With the help of the military, they launch a spacecraft carrying the crew of astronauts to the asteroid.
Once they reach the asteroid, the crew discovers that the asteroid is actually a space station created by an alien race in order to study Earth. The aliens have been living on the station for centuries and are unaware of the danger posed by the asteroid.
Dr. Aiden and his team must convince the aliens to help them destroy the asteroid before it reaches Earth and causes destruction on a global scale. With the help of the aliens, they devise a plan to detonate the nuclear bomb and save the world.
The movie follows the crew as they battle to save the world from the asteroid and the aliens. Will they be able to succeed in their mission or
Where to Watch “End of the World”
If you are wondering where to watch “End of the World”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “End of the World” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “End of the World” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to End of the World