- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: The most sensual woman in the world…and beyond.
- Genres: Romance, Drama, Science Fiction
- Release Date: 1994-06-20
- Runtime: 94.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Riouw Beleggingen BV, Oranton Ltd.-ASP S.A.
Cast & Crew
Krista Allen, Paul Michael Robinson, Kimberly Rowe, Debra K. Beatty, Lori Morrissey, Timothy Di Pri, Kristen Knittle, Holly Hollywood, Shari Eckert, Emile B. Levisetti, Jennifer Behr, Delphine Pacific, Angela Cornell, Neil Delama, Lira Angel, Scott Layne, Chanda, Daneen Boone, Jennifer Burton
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Emmanuelle: First Contact”
Emmanuelle: First Contact is a science-fiction film released in 1994 and directed by Jean-Jacques Lamore. The film follows the story of Emmanuelle (Krista Allen), a woman who is abducted by aliens and taken to a distant planet.
On the planet, Emmanuelle meets a race of aliens known as the Kaldorians. The Kaldorians are a peaceful race of aliens who have developed a form of telepathy and are able to read minds. The Kaldorians are led by a wise and powerful leader named Zardoz (John Shea). Zardoz reveals to Emmanuelle that she is the chosen one and has been chosen to help the Kaldorians find a way to save their dying race.
Emmanuelle is taken to the Kaldorian’s home planet and is given a special device which allows her to communicate with the aliens. She soon discovers that the Kaldorians are in danger of being wiped out by an alien race known as the Zygons. The Zygons are ruthless and powerful aliens who have already destroyed many other races in the galaxy.
Emmanuelle must find a way to save the Kaldorians from the Zygons. She embarks on a journey of discovery, learning about the Kaldorians and their history, and eventually finds a way to save them. With the help of Zardoz and the other Kaldorians, Emmanuelle is able to defeat the Z
Where to Watch “Emmanuelle: First Contact”
If you are wondering where to watch “Emmanuelle: First Contact”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Emmanuelle: First Contact” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Emmanuelle: First Contact” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Emmanuelle: First Contact