- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Innocence isn’t lost, it’s stolen.
- Genres: Thriller, Drama, Crime
- Release Date: 2012-03-11
- Runtime: 98.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Eden Productions, Centripetal Films
Cast & Crew
Jamie Chung, Beau Bridges, Matt O’Leary, Tantoo Cardinal, Naama Kates, Scott Mechlowicz, Russell Hodgkinson, Tracey Fairaway, Roman Roytberg, Laura Kai Chen, John Farrage, Bhama Roget, Demetrius Sager
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Eden”
Eden is a 2012 drama film directed by Megan Griffiths and starring Jamie Chung, Matt O’Leary, and Beau Bridges.
The film follows the story of a young Korean-American woman named Hyun Jae (Jamie Chung) who is struggling to find her place in the world. After being abandoned by her parents at a young age, she is adopted by a loving American couple and grows up in the suburbs of Seattle. Despite her newfound stability, Hyun feels like an outcast in her adopted family and longs for a connection to her Korean heritage.
One day, Hyun discovers a website called “Eden” which connects adoptees from all over the world. She decides to join the site and soon finds herself in a close-knit online community of adoptees. Through this community, Hyun begins to explore her identity and reconnect with her Korean roots.
Hyun’s newfound sense of purpose leads her to take a trip to Seoul to meet her birth parents. However, upon arriving in Seoul, she discovers that her parents have passed away. Despite this setback, Hyun is determined to find out more about her past and embarks on a journey of self-discovery.
Throughout her journey, Hyun meets a variety of people who help her to find her place in the world. She also begins to build a strong bond with her adoptive family, learning to accept and appreciate them for who they are.
Where to Watch “Eden”
If you are wondering where to watch “Eden”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Eden” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Eden” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Eden