- Status: Released
- Movie Tagline: Relationships have rules…but some rules were meant to be…OPEN.
- Genres: Comedy, Romance
- Release Date: 2011-10-08
- Runtime: 82.0 min
- Budget: Not Available
- Revenue: Not Available
- Production Companies: Ariztical Entertainment, EOSS Productions, Logo Films
Cast & Crew
Chris Salvatore, Daniel Skelton, Aaron Milo, Lilach Mendelovich, Harmony Santana, Mink Stole, Joel Rush, Michael Vara, Alvaro Orlando, Nicol Paone, Chris Puckett, Michael King, Michael Clifford, Jennifer Elise Cox, Greg McKeon, Ralph Cole Jr.-Michael Shoel, Rebekah Kochan, Houston Heller, Michael Shoel
Synopsis – What to Expect from “Eating Out: The Open Weekend”
Eating Out: The Open Weekend is a romantic comedy about a group of college friends who come together for a weekend of fun and adventure.
The story follows Zack (Chris Salvatore), a young gay man who is struggling to come to terms with his sexuality. He has been in love with his best friend, Casey (Daniel Skelton), for years, but has never had the courage to tell him. When Casey invites Zack and his friends to spend the weekend at his family’s beach house, Zack sees the opportunity to finally come out and tell Casey how he feels.
At the beach house, Zack and his friends meet Casey’s cousin, Tiffani (Rebekah Kochan), a wild and free-spirited party girl. Tiffani is determined to help Zack come out of his shell and finally tell Casey how he feels. She also helps Zack to confront his feelings for his best friend.
The weekend is filled with adventure, fun, and of course, plenty of romance. Zack and Casey finally come to terms with their feelings for each other, and the group of friends learn the importance of being true to themselves and being honest with each other.
The weekend is full of laughter, tears, and plenty of surprises. Eating Out: The Open Weekend is a heart-warming story of friendship, love, and acceptance.
Where to Watch “Eating Out: The Open Weekend”
If you are wondering where to watch “Eating Out: The Open Weekend”?
Here are the platforms that are currently streaming “Eating Out: The Open Weekend” :
Note: The Justwatch widget detects your country and shows which streaming services have the title available. If no services are listed, it’s either because:
- The movie is not streaming in your country – Justwatch checks which platforms have the rights to show the title in your region.
- The movie is not actually streaming on any streaming platform – Justwatch checks all major streaming platforms, but some titles may not be available on any service.
The easy way to find out if it is blocked in your region is to use a VPN.
How to Use a VPN to Access More Titles
Here’s how you can use a VPN to watch “Eating Out: The Open Weekend” or any other title from anywhere in the world:
- Download and install a VPN app on your device. We recommend CyberGhostVPN or NordVPN.
- Connect to a server in another country where the title might be available. For example, try connecting to a US server.
- Check JustWatch again. It will now show services available in that country.
- Pick a streaming service and enjoy the title! The VPN encrypts your traffic so that it appears you’re in that country.
Using a VPN gives you access to more titles and lets you bypass geographic restrictions. Just connect to a different country and you can stream shows worldwide!
For a limited time, you can get CyberGhostVPN for 82% off and NordVPN for 63% off!
Both VPNs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can try them risk-free. With the discount, CyberGhostVPN is as little as $2.15/month and NordVPN is just $3.30/month.
Take advantage of these low prices to unlock more content and browse securely!
Recommended Movies similar to Eating Out: The Open Weekend